Monday, October 26, 2009

Friends and Family fun


October 26, 2009

What a week it has been!!! First, we had a visit from a very good old friend. We have known each other for 35 years but don't see each other often, sometimes 10 years go by without any contact but when we do connect, it is always like yesterday. We don't experience this with many friends, but some are very unique.

Then I was off to Pa to visit my daughter and her family. I went especially to watch my grandaughter Nana participate in "Gepetto and Son" a delightful musical. She sang, she danced and had a great time and made us all very proud. This weekend, instead of beading I did a lot of knitting trying to make some progress on the poncho I am making for Nana, only knitting does not agree with my fingers as well as beading does.

Now that I am back I have to catch up with etsy and all my work with it.(Nana is on the left)

No comments:

Post a Comment