Friday, November 13, 2009

Maltese Cross


November 13, 2009

Today, I posted my other Maltese Cross, this one is all embroidered in white and gold Czech beads. These beads are size #14 and look amazing but are a pain to work with. I used a full pack of needles before I was done, however the pendant turned out to be elegant and stunning.

I attended Tim Adam's webinar this week and learned a lot. Tim is the young man who helps etsy sellers improve their sales. Another helpful avenue is attending etsy's Virtual Labs, a lot of good information is offered during these sessions.

One of the etsy teams I joined, eJAG is having a fund raiser to benefit St. Jude's Childrens Hospital. I am so glad and proud because St. Jude's is my favorite charity. I'll write more details later

No comments:

Post a Comment