Thursday, January 28, 2010

The Bracelet that Made Itself


Beading always calms me down, centers me and takes my mind from the day's problems. So, one day, when my computer was seriously challenging me, I started beading in right angle weave. I had no idea for a project, just beaded for relaxation, when I noticed that I had made it the length of a bracelet. I kept on beading for several days, a little at a time, I added a second row on top of the first when it began to show some potential, but I still had no plans so I kept on beading. Then, one day I looked at it and saw a pretty bracelet, all I had to do was add some embellishment. I added some silver beads to give it some sparkle, some crystals to give it some depth and a fancy toggle clasp and here it is. I think it made itself a pretty special bracelet and I hope you like it

1 comment:

  1. what a lovely bracelet.. imagine that it made its self.. boy your lucky.

    ReplyDelete