Tuesday, June 28, 2011

A Long vacation

I have been absent from blogging for a long time, partly because nobody saw what I wrote and secondly because I have been busy opening another shop on Etsy. This new shop called Beaders Supply Hut is almost ready. I have photographed, edited, entered, and labeled 233 items, a huge job for me. So now I can sit back and tell you all about it and make sure that you chose the right beads when you start a new project.

In the new shop we have 89 seed beads in sizes 11/0, 8/0 and 15/0; 17 Czech seed beads; 36 Delicas; 44 semi precious beads in various sizes and 18 books on beading,
also glass beads and some findings.

I think it is important to mention at this time that I do not own a bead store, what I am selling is the excess of what I already have in my stash. I used to think that buying in bulk was less expensive in the long run and it also guaranteed me the knowledge that I would not run out of beads on a large project. That was fine, but I know now that I will never use all these beads if I live to be 200 so I better make some space for more? Please take a few minutes and check my new venture out and tell me what you think www.BeadersSupplyHut.etsy.com

Talk to you soon,
Perie

No comments:

Post a Comment