Saturday, October 23, 2010

Troubles

October 23, 2010

I have been on Facebook for several months in an effert to market my work, but I don't feel it has worked for me. Don't get much feedback and I don't think anybody knows I am on facebook. Anyway, I created a "like" page to see if my "friends" would see it. I got very confused with facebook's directions so I left it when I thought it was incomplete. Well, three days ago I get a very nasty e-mail because I tagged soneone to sell my jewelry !!! I got three more e-mails, a little anoyed with me but not nasty. I honestly did not tag anyone and I have no idea how this happened. I tried to contact facebook for help but since you can't talk to anyone, I got no answer. Now I pray every time I open my e-mail.

I have listed some new items on my etsy shop, look and see if you like them

No comments:

Post a Comment