Sunday, September 27, 2009

Family

September 27, 2009

Today was a family day, did not even check my e-mail till after 8:00 pm

My step-son Michael and his family came over for dinner and outside fun. Michael and his wife have 4 adorable children - 2 boys and 2 girls. We had not seen them for some time and it was real special to spend time with them. I adore my grandchildren and love being with them. The only problem I have with them is that they grow too fast, I would like to keep them at that fun age. We went for a boat ride and all kids got to "drive" the boat, and were so excited!

The 8 year old boy is very smart, studious, takes care of his siblings when he is told, and always does the right thing. His younger brother who is 6 is the most charming and charismatic child I have ever seen. He will give you a cetrain look and melts your heart instantly. The third child, a little girl of 4 is a little princess. She loves shoes and clothes and I know she is going to be very fashionable when she grows up. Finally the baby is only one and another charmer. She is not shy, she blows kisses to you and comes with her little arms stretched to give you a kiss.

How can I not love them to pieces?

No comments:

Post a Comment