Wednesday, September 9, 2009

September 9, 2009

Today is 9-9-09, if you add all the 9s it makes 27 which again makes a 9, but then again I forgot the 2 of 2009. That adds up to 29 which is reduced to 11 a magical number. Some people would call this a lucky day, then some others would say it is a spiritual day. There is a little Numerology for you which I know so little.

Today I worked on the bracelet I am making for publication. Jane Dickerson, editor of Step by Step Beads who is my friend at Facebook, asked me if I have any pieces they can publish. I sent her a couple of images but neither one was appropriate, so I asked her to check my Etsy shop and she picked the Black, White and Red Flair bracelet, so I am making a new one to send to the magazine for photography and detailed directions. I won't know when it is going to appear on the magazine until they receive it. I will let you know.

For a long time I have been thinking of making a bracelet or necklace for a man but the inspiration has not come. As I was looking through my beads a couple of colors popped up, a man's bracelet? perhaps. I'll see if I can do something with these beads tomorrow.

Perie

No comments:

Post a Comment