Wednesday, September 2, 2009

September 2, '09

Last weekend, my niece Gina - my brother's daughter - and her family came to visit. They live in the West Coast and I only see them every two years. Gina and her husband have two beautiful children. We met in Pa. where my daughter lives and spend the weekend together. I was surrounded by LOVE and JOY. I have been blessed with much love in my family and when other family members join the group, the love multiplies and surrounds me. What a blessing !!!!!!

In the home front, I am working on so many projects, I get lost sometimes. My latest bead project is a reversable right angle weave bracelet in black, gray and silver beads. If it works out the way it looks right now, it is going to be a show-stopper, one that can be worn in the evenening, can't wait to see it finished.

Now, I want to post photos from my etsy shop and have no idea how to do it

No comments:

Post a Comment