Saturday, September 5, 2009

Finding my blog

September 5, 2009

Why has it been so hard for me to find my blog???? Once I log out I can not find my spot again the next day. Does anyone else have the same problem?

Today I wrote Google Blogger, then Create a blog and the question was e-mail and password, while other times I am asked for username and password. I don't seem to get the username right. If anybody has an answer for me, I will be glad to hear it.

Anyway, hubby and I drove for an hour tonight to find a restaurant so he could have wiener shnitzel. Such a waste of time, when I drive for an hour I expect a good dinner, this was mediocre at best.

I have a 15% sale on everything in my Etsy shop for the entire Labor Day weekend. Try to take advantage if it. Hope everyone is having a great Labor Day. We have beautiful weather here, so I think it will be for us

Enjoy,
Perie

No comments:

Post a Comment